Momma Courageous

Parenting Teens With Courage and Candor

More About Me...

I am a mother of four who is insanely passionate about raising kids who are responsible, compassionate, curious, ethical and fun. I am often considered a cross between Mary Poppins and a drill sergeant, but who asked? By day, I am a social media enthusiast, Internet marketer, wife, mother, friend, tennis junkie and owner of Wonderfish Creative Solutions.

Another Tid-Bit

While Momma Courageous is For Mommas and By Mommas, there is definitely something for anyone who has considered pulling out her hair, divorcing the kids, or laughing to keep from crying. So if you've braved the unthinkable and lived long enough to tell the world about it, feel free to share your stories about parenting teens with courage and candor here. Together we will survive these years of teenage angst.

Draw Your Own Sun and Win $1,000 for Your School

8th ContinentImage via Wikipedia
Okay, I admit it. Although my lactose intolerant friends and super health-conscious co-workers swear by it, I have never tasted soy milk, and I don't necessarily plan to try it in the near or distant future. Nevertheless,  I couldn't help but get all wrapped up in 8th Continent's newest promotion. The Covina, CA company is urging the world to help them create a new look for their beverage products.

Seems simple enough to me. Visit the site, draw my own "sun" using their interactive interface, and my kids' school could receive $1,000 to support their  art programs. SWEET!

You better believe I jumped at the chance to create. In fact, I turned into a sun drawing fool. My work was sub par to begin with, but with a little practice, I might just generate the winning design.  And just wait until I get my budding artists on the case...new art supplies for the kiddies, indeed.


What are you waiting for? Give it a shot! http://www.8thcontinent.com/
Courage, my dear friend, will get you everywhere!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent