Momma Courageous

Parenting Teens With Courage and Candor

More About Me...

I am a mother of four who is insanely passionate about raising kids who are responsible, compassionate, curious, ethical and fun. I am often considered a cross between Mary Poppins and a drill sergeant, but who asked? By day, I am a social media enthusiast, Internet marketer, wife, mother, friend, tennis junkie and owner of Wonderfish Creative Solutions.

Another Tid-Bit

While Momma Courageous is For Mommas and By Mommas, there is definitely something for anyone who has considered pulling out her hair, divorcing the kids, or laughing to keep from crying. So if you've braved the unthinkable and lived long enough to tell the world about it, feel free to share your stories about parenting teens with courage and candor here. Together we will survive these years of teenage angst.

AskWifey Goes to Disney's Social Media Moms Conference

Okay. I promise not to be jealous. I promise not to be jealous. My good friend Lorraine Sanabria Robertson over at AskWifey.com, is probably dusting the sand off her suitcases right now while I'm stuck in the house looking at the remaining mounds of Atlanta snow outside my kitchen window! Wifey and hundreds of other mommy bloggers were living large at Walt Disney's Social Media Moms Conference in Orlando this week, and I'm trying not to have an A-Town 'Tude.


Just think, the first ever, family-friendly social media conference for moms included conference sessions and private parties throughout the 40-square mile entertainment complex. Not only did Wifey and her entire family get to escape the snow and experience the magic of Walt Disney World, they also got to hear from topnotch speakers like Chris Brogan, Guy Kawasaki, Maxine Clark, MaryEllen Hooper, and more.

For a meager $350 she got a hotel room for Feb. 10, 11 & 12 at Walt Disney World, conference sessions, Theme Park tickets for herself and up to three family members during the conference, and select meals for the conference attendee. Gesh! What's a woman gotta do to get in on cool deals like this! Perhaps I need to start hanging out with and The BlogRollers, the social media marketing group Lorraine heads up with her buddy Christie Glascoe Crowder, the head honcho of the popular Chatter Box Show.

Okay, all hateration aside, I can't wait to read AskWifey's blog this week because she always has the best posts and cutest pictures. Next year, I'm soooooooooooooooo there! Don't forget me, Wifey!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    OMG! How cute was this post! You are too funny and I LOVE THIS BLOG! Thanks for the shout out to me too (pardon me as I blush) We'll be chatting about the conference on my show Monday (2/15). I hope you'll listen in...if it's not too painful ;)

  2. Atlanta's Best Brand Builder said...
     

    LOL, Christie. I'll definitely be tuning into the show on Monday, 2/15. Yes, it will be painful, but all angst aside, I can't wait to hear all about your trip. You guys are the best. Thanks for the love! Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent