Momma Courageous

Parenting Teens With Courage and Candor

More About Me...

I am a mother of four who is insanely passionate about raising kids who are responsible, compassionate, curious, ethical and fun. I am often considered a cross between Mary Poppins and a drill sergeant, but who asked? By day, I am a social media enthusiast, Internet marketer, wife, mother, friend, tennis junkie and owner of Wonderfish Creative Solutions.

Another Tid-Bit

While Momma Courageous is For Mommas and By Mommas, there is definitely something for anyone who has considered pulling out her hair, divorcing the kids, or laughing to keep from crying. So if you've braved the unthinkable and lived long enough to tell the world about it, feel free to share your stories about parenting teens with courage and candor here. Together we will survive these years of teenage angst.

Momma Courageous Lands in Hole-istic Heaven


Move over Cupcakes! Shake a leg Scones! There won't be any cute little morsels covered in sprinkles served at Gabrielle's 18th birthday party -- Momma Courageous' new passion is gourmet donuts! Kamal Grant, owner of the hot new spot, Sublime Doughnuts on 10th Street in Atlanta., is going to hook me up with a few special concoctions that would make even a apathetic teenager drool for hours -- Mango glazed, Reese's peanut butter cup, Chocolate Berry, A-town Cream, S'mores and Orange Dream Star varieties are to die for! What's more, I'm ordering them in special shapes to commemorate this special day. Surely I'll be the lunchroom hero when I have these  melt-in-your-mouth morsels delivered to her school on Friday.

I'm so thankful that Grant, a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America, is unashamedly reintroducing these decadent delights in our American consciousness. On his Web site he declares, "DOUGHNUTS are the street thug of the pastry world; strutting past Cupcake, snatching the cream from Éclair and making Danish 'break bread'."


Very courageous indeed! I love it. Sublime Doughnuts | 535 Tenth Street, Atlanta, GA. 404.897.1801

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    okay...so you KNOW your gonna make me make a SPECIAL trip on down to Kamal's Sublime Doughnuts this weekend...and you know I just left step class...but I know it'll be worth it. I can't wait for that Reese's doughnut to melt in my mouth! Whoohoo...I'm living for the weekend. Great post, love your voice. I'll follow and share you blog with my folks!

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent